A Good Handle on The Hangul
About This Episode
In this episode, we let you guys take us where you wanted us to go with your awesome listener messages.
Some of What We Talked About
- Where to go when you travel to Lithuania (home of our first listener)
- Great tips for studying Korean, like how to study the grammar and where to go next after learning Hangul script
- Is there ever a perfect language course that is not too slow and not too fast?
- How to set yourself little language goals
- Great apps on your smartphone that help you learn languages
- How to beat procrastination when you’re supposed to be studying your languages
((Find our homescreen gallery on the blog or at www.fluentlanguage.co.uk/podcast))
We want to thank you guys so much for sending us so much feedback (especially Paulina, Stephen and Andy) in this episode. Keep it coming, we always read your reviews and feedback and definitely want more voice messages.
You Can Be On The Show
You can submit your message to us anytime. Simply do one of the following:
- go on Skype and leave a voice message for fluentlanguage
- email us at email@example.com - include a voice memo from your phone if you can, so we can feature your voice on the show
- leave a comment on this blog post
Make sure you mention your name and which languages you’re learning.
Links and Resources From This Episode
- Polyglot Symposium in Canada, where Lindsay gave a talk about Social Media and Language Learning
- National Eisteddfod - Eisteddfod Genedlaethol, the National Festival of Wales
- Lindsay’s Language Script Challenge
- italki, where you can find informal and formal tutoring
- How to Study Korean
- First Step Korean, free online Korean course on Coursera
- Audio for Colloquial Korean by Routledge
- Podcasts Talk To Me in Korean and Korean Class 101
- Naver Dictionary
- Wlingua, learn Spanish online
- Innovative Language
- Meistertask, for organizing yourself
- JW Language by Jehovah’s Witnesses (whoah!)
- LEO Dictionary
There are so many more that we mention on the show, so don’t forget to check out our home screen gallery for inspiration.