In this episode, we caught up, talked about a new directive on language use in a very special setting: Childbirth! We also discussed language learning apps and how to make the most out of them.
- Code-switching - Wikipedia
- italki - where people can find online language tutors
- Humanising birth: Does the language we use matter? – The BMJ
- 12 Ideas For Making the Perfect Language Learning App by Fluent Language
- After Duolingo? : Esperanto
- The Welsh-Dictionary App: Language Technologies Unit, Canolfan Bedwyr
- The Fluent Show: Gabriel Wyner is NOT a Robot (with Fluent Forever author Gabriel Wyner) — Interview with Gabe Wyner, the creator of the Fluent Forever app
- Gboard - the Google Keyboard - Android Apps on Google Play
- STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. For iPhone.
- 30/30 | You have never experienced a task manager like this!
- Gretchen Rubin: The Four Tendencies — Cool personality quiz that can tell you more about your habits. See also Fluent Show 32
- clear the list Archives - Eurolinguiste
- Language Learning Goals: Clear The List - March 2018 - Lindsay Does Languages
- Reddit's Languagelearning Forum