This week on the podcast, I am joined by Olly Richards from I Will Teach You A Language.
We present to you a project that we have been working on together for a while: German Uncovered, a course for beginners who want to become fluent in German. I've been working on this for a few months, and we are slowly getting ready for launch. Exciting times!
The special thing about German Uncovered is that it is entirely story-based, meaning you will not just learn the language step by step, but you'll also have read a whole book by the end. Listen in to find out how this works!
If you're interested in what drives course creators to come up with innovative ideas, and how a language course comes into being, this show will give you great behind the scenes insights.
- Conversations by I Will Teach You A Language — We briefly mentioned this product for intermediate learners
- German Uncovered - A Story-Based German Course for Beginners — German Uncovered is coming, but it's not ready yet - sign up here to get a notification of our launch!
- Spanish Uncovered — The OG Spanish course teaching the language through a story.
- What's the Difference? Input vs Intake
- I Will Teach You A Language — Learn more about Olly on his website