In this week’s episode, I have a fascinating Q&A question, which didn't at all bring the answer that my questioner might have been expecting.
My question asker Andy is learning Russian, and finding the amount of word changes overwhelming.
We started with grammar, but then discovered a meaningful SECOND issue, which you have probably dealt with in the past, too.
- Why your success depends on knowing how to analyse the problem
- How a relationship with a language teacher may hold you back
- How to create a strategy to overcome discouragement
- Who will be able to help when you're getting stuck
- PLUS: How to support students as a tutor