No Language Robots! A fresh look at the concept of consistency
November 15th, 2021
24 mins 59 secs
About this Episode
If you don't
- study many hours
- read all my news in the target language
- watch tv with target language subtitles
- keep the streak going in my apps
...are you still learning a language?
Uhh, YES, yes you are.
In this episode, I'm taking a fresh look at the concept of consistency, and reminding you that relaxed routines become reliable routines. The tight clinging makes us feel unhappy. Listen in if you are feeling stressed by a rigid routine today, and let's talk about what you can do to make your language routine a little easier.
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
Thank you to Bonnie for this episode introduction.
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
- The Salt Path
- Submit an intro for the Fluent Show! — can't wait to hear your voice
- Achieve Higher Language Levels With This Language Mastermind