Bonjour les auditeurs, and welcome to a special édition française of the Fluent Show, with my native French speaking guest Géraldine Lepere.
Check out Géraldine's AWESOME site Comme Une Française
This show is a bilingual podcast, meaning you'll hear me do my best in French.
Bilingual? How does that work?
It's simple. Throughout this episode of the podcast, Géraldine and I will switch between speaking English and speaking French.
You will hear me make mistakes, forget words, and be right there in the truth of making mistakes. I am a French speaker and have studied French for 20+ years, but my French is NOT perfect.
If you are not an experienced French learner, there will be some parts of the podcast that you don’t understand. But like all language learners, you’re not alone in that feeling. I always remember what the lovely Ron Gullekson said about listening to a different language:
“I want to get used to feeling uncomfortable.”
So fear not, trust that we will come back to English again and again, and the interview will still be interesting for you.
- Youssoupha - Entourage (Clip Officiel) - YouTube — Rap en français
- Come - Jain musique et vidéo — Jain - chansons en anglais
- LaFourchette - Réservez dans les meilleurs restaurants de France
- TripAdvisor : lisez des avis, comparez les prix et réservez
- OrelSan - More Rap in French
- Stromae music, videos, stats, and photos | Last.fm
- English to French, Italian, German & Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- France.tv - Pluzz et Replay TV des chaînes France Télévisions
- Bienvenue sur le site officiel de Juliette !
- Comme Une Française School — Géraldine's AWESOME culture and language programme - perfect for intermediates who want to start speaking French for real