Every month, a staggering amount of new ideas, apps and websites burst onto the scene of language learning. It can be hard to keep up, but here at the Fluent Show we've got your back.
We regularly choose our list of top tools in language learning and present them to you in a special episode of the show.
Listen to this to find out what apps and tools you have GOT to check out this season. Plus:
The events you should not miss this year!
And you'll hear why the next thing you'll see is a picture of Lindsay's wedding dress:
If you read the words on her dress thinking "weird", here's an explanation from Lindsay:
Amélie is one of my favourite films and I figured a quote from Amelie was more wedding day appropriate than a quote from A Clockwork Orange or Mean Girls my other favourite films!
- Homepage | Women In Language — Women in Language Camp - Join us online on 3 November 2018
- Polyglot Conference
- The Language Show | For language learners, language teachers and everyone who loves languages
- Sütterlin - Wikipedia
- Learn 50 Languages Online for Free - book2 Audio Trainer — "Ugly" way of looking at 50 languages
- Learn languages online or with Android and iPhone app for free — "Pretty" way of looking at 50 languages
- Crawford and Black Calligraphy Set | Calligraphy Pens at The Works
- Yask - Say it right in any language!
- Omniglot - the online encyclopedia of writing systems and languages
- Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
- Episode 37: The Secret Languages of Great Britain (with an expert from Omniglot) by Fluent Language