Our theme for today’s show is language learning friendship and having buddies who truly love language learning.
We are recording this week in Ljubljana from the Polyglot Conference, so in the show you'll also hear from a few of the many language loving people visiting the city this weekend.
The polyglots you heard in interviews from the Polyglot Conference were Katie Harris, Ruslan Kokorin, Irena Dahl, and Gabriel Gelman. Congratulations to Alex Rawlings and Richard Simcott for a great event.
Only A Few Days Left
Tickets for Women in Language are open until 3 November 2018, but make sure you join by 31 October if you want to participate in our special Language BF for the Day programme.Support The Fluent Show
- Do You Need a Language Study Buddy? (+ 6 Tips on How to Make it a Success) - Lindsay Does Languages
- Women in Language Camp on 3 November | Women In Language — A Big, Beautiful Get-together for Smart Language Learners Just like You
- The Best Language Learning Tools for Autumn/Winter 2018 by Fluent Language
- Dear Lindsay: Learning the Korean Alphabet | Eurolinguiste - YouTube — Shannon's message to language buddy Lindsay
- What's The Secret To The Greatest Language Exchange Ever? by Fluent Language
- Home - Polyglot Conference