Today’s episode is based on an Instagram question from Iye, who is learning Norwegian.
Do you have any tips for how I can go about creating my own language learning materials?
Listen in to discover how creating your own materials will help you learn faster and better.
And there's more: click or tap here to read the full show notes in my blog article on www.fluentlanguage.co.uk.
Thank you to Evelina from Alaska for this episode introduction.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!
- How To Create An Amazing Language Journal by Fluent Language
- Kupu o te Rā - a word of the day service for Te Reo Māori
- Maori: Useful language for the classroom / Teachers' notes / Homepage - He reo tupu, he reo ora
- The Fluent Show: Q&A: Should I Give Flashcards Another Chance?
- Learn language in context - Clozemaster
- Wikitongues - YouTube
- Glossika - Sentence-Based Language Learning Method — Glossika offers courses in a huge range of languages
- Language Coaching with Kerstin Cable