Don't forget that German Uncovered is open for enrolment - check it out here. The course closes on April 11.
This episode, I'm bringing you an interview with experimental psychologist and author Dr Roger Kreuz. Along with Richard Roberts, Roger is the co-author of my favourite language learning book ever, Becoming Fluent.
“People think about fluency as perfection as opposed to something that’s achievable by almost anybody with some effort. There really is a different way of thinking about it that makes all this much more achievable.”
I've previously raved about this book on my blog (see link section), and in this interview I was excited to get the opportunity to discuss the psychology of language learning with Roger.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!Support The Fluent Show
- The Book That Will Change How You See Language Learning (+ Clever Notes & Action Plan FREE) by Fluent Language
- Becoming fluent : how cognitive science can help adults learn a foreign language (eAudiobook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
- Book Notes and an Action Plan for Becoming Fluent
- Fluent Forever | How to learn any language fast and never forget it — Gabe Wyner's company Fluent Forever
- German Uncovered | Fluent Language