Wrap up warm, it's the autumn/winter edition of Top Tools for language learning, bringing you ingenious solutions to common language learning problem.
This podcast has chapter support, so if your podcast player supports chapters, you can skip to relevant parts as your little linguist heart desires.
This time, we're covering 6 resources that can make your life easier when you're learning languages. You'll hear about:
- The Indo-European Cognate Dictionary
- Mini Vocab Notebooks (preferably with Gudetama on them)
- Master Any Language
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community. And if you have a question or want to share your listener intro on the show, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport The Fluent Show
- Full List of Links & Top Tools on the Fluent Blog
- The Ultimate Guide to Netflix for Language Learning
- Garispace Creative Language Vocabulary Coil Book Mini Notebook Diary Notepad (Style 4)
- Language Chats Ep #008 — Language Lovers AU
- BBC Sounds - Music. Radio. Podcasts
- 푸 시크릿 단어암기장 - (주)스튜디오8 -- Korean Vocab Notebook
- Moomin Secret Word Memorization-Studio 8