SURVEY TIME: Please take 5 minutes and participate in the annual Fluent Show survey. Click here to start.
Are you looking for a new language tutor, but you can't find one online?
Does it feel like no one is teaching your target language?
Today on the show, I've got your back and I'm sharing lots of ideas for hidden places to find great people.
- how to use your own network and get other people to find tutors for you
- why your local community could be an untapped resource
- how to get a tutor through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Insta
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon communitySupport The Fluent Show
- Say hello to our new sponsor LINGQ 😍
- The Fluent Show: Good Lessons vs. GREAT Lessons: Life’s Too Short Not to Find a Great Tutor
- We are what we do | Meetup
- Eventbrite - Discover Great Events or Create Your Own & Sell Tickets
- 9 Unexpected Places To Find Real-Life Language Partners by Fluent Language
- italki - find online tutors
- Fluent Language Learners
- European Day of Languages: Speaking 25 different European Languages - YouTube
- Livelingua — Online tutor platform (free class offered with this link)