We're halfway through the year, so today's episode is an in-depth review of how it's gone so far.
This is my #clearthelist entry for July 2020.
I'm sharing how it's going with my Chinese studies, my Welsh language, and what I want to try next. You are invited to review your year and make notes as you follow along with this episode.
Here are a few questions you can use for reviewing your own progress:
- What are the 3 biggest experiences that shaped your first half of 2020?
- What are 3 things you want to remember about learning languages in the last 6 months?
- How different do you feel about your language skills compared to the start of the year?
- What are you working on right now?
- Which specific actions will you take to make language learning progress in the next 30 days?
Thank you to Cait for this episode introduction.
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community
- Your Solid Vocab Memory | Fluent Language
- The Language Dabbler’s Guide to Welsh — A fun mini course for people who are curious about Welsh
- The Fluent Show on Patreon
- Create Your Study Plan for 30 days of language success
- italki - find online tutors
- Chinese Audio Lessons – Learn Mandarin Chinese