You've come a long way from being a beginner in your target language, so you know that you can make great progress. But the better you get, the harder it seems to improve even more. How can you reach the next level?
In this episode of the Fluent Show, I'm sharing a few tips to help you feel GREAT about your language skills no matter where you're at. Learn more about the role of patience, clarity and expectation as you get better at your language.
Oh, you want to be sure you reach the next level too? Don't worry, I have hands-on steps included for you too.
Thank you to Ethan for this episode introduction.
Want to read my full show notes?
If you want to get more details and full notes for this episode and all the solo episodes of the Fluent Show, head to Patreon and back this podcast for any amount of your choice.
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fluentlanguage
- It's only episode 200!!!
- Mastery and Advanced Level Language Learning by Fluent Language
- How long does it take to learn a language? The truth!
- The Fluent Show: Q&A: Getting Off the Intermediate Plateau
- The CEFR Levels
- The Fluent Show: Language Levels Revealed: The One Conversation You Need to Hear (with English teacher Michael Lavers)
- Fit f. Goethe-Z. C1, LB m. integ. CD