Elle Charisse is a language podcaster (she hosts Speaking Tongues), language lover, and foodie. She's a New York woman through and through!
- why and how life in New York is different from the movie version we're often sold
- how to engage with New York's wealth of languages and native speakers respectfully
- what a "woman of the world" is and who the most glamorous woman in Elle's life is
- how reading books, learning languages, and eating food from other places all gives us that happy escapist buzz
If you want to hear more episodes with a fantastic New York woman, check out my previous guest Ellen Jovin. Click here to see more about Ellen
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- My Courses
- Arthur Avenue | Little Italy in the Bronx, New York
- DREI WETTER TAFT 1989 - YouTube — Wow, a woman of the world