In this episode, my guest is Mignon Fogarty - better known as Grammar Girl.
She's a language podcaster, founder of the Quick and Dirty Tips network, a bestselling author, Podcasting Hall of Fame inductee, and she's even been a guest on the Ophrah Winfrey show! In other words, we have a super expert on the podcast today.
In this fun conversation, Mignon and I chatted about
- the biggest misconceptions people have about grammar
- the reality of being women (not girls!) who have "expert podcasts"
- the truth about using grammar correctly - how important is it really?
And then she took YOUR questions - that burning issue of the Oxford comma is finally solved!
Enjoy the show! You can find out more about Mignon here and about
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
Thank you to Mignon Fogarty for this episode introduction.