<img class="thumb-image" alt="cllp ep 50" data-image="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/500fab79c4aa83ca4b6cacae/t/57f3685a20099ee1f5dea890/1475569775367/cllp+ep+50" data-image-dimensions="1280x1280" data-image-focal-point="0.5,0.5" data-load="false" data-image-id="57f3685a20099ee1f5dea890" data-type="image" src="https://static1.squarespace.com/static/500fab79c4aa83ca4b6cacae/t/57f3685a20099ee1f5dea890/1475569775367/cllp+ep+50?format=1000w" />
We did it! 50 episodes, and one massive live celebration are behind us and a record number of you guys tuned in to listen live and chat to us
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Kerstin's story of creating her European Day of Languages video on YouTube with all of the strangers (did you know I knew nothing about Welsh?)
- LIVE Good, Bad and Struggling with the Chatroom!
- Of course, our Huge 36 Question European Day of Languages QUIZ
- A bittersweet announcement about the show's hiatus after episode 52
Missed the Quiz?
Don't miss out! If you want to quiz along, listen to the show recording. We saved all the answers until the end of every round so you can guess along with the live audience.
And if you want a PDF of the Questions and Answers, simply hop over here and join the Fluent Language Cool Kids Club.
Links From This Episode
- Kerstin's 25 European Languages Video and Lindsay's 39 European Languages Video
- That time Lindsay received a haircut on television
- Russian in 10 Minutes a Day, available from Amazon UK and Amazon US
- Easy Languages videos on YouTube