Follow up on a topic: Pop Music
Bilingual lyrics, Spanglish and Justin Bieber of all people winning a Latin grammy. Lindsay brings up the Despacito Effect and we discuss if that's a thing.
If you love music, check out our pop music episode.
Top Tools for Winter 2018
Here are the nominees - listen to the show to find out how they can help you learn languages.
1. Léa Knows App
**2. Museum leaflets
3. FlowLingoSupport The Fluent Show
- List of multilingual bands and artists - Wikipedia
- 'Despacito' wins big at 2017 Latin Grammy Awards - UPI.com
- Podcast episode 62: Why is it so Hard to Find Pop Music in Other Languages?
- FAQ | LatinGRAMMY.com — Which product can participate in the Latin GRAMMY?
- Rak-Su perform their winning song with Wyclef Jean and Naughty Boy! | Final | The X Factor 2017 - YouTube
- Playlist: Latin GRAMMY Song Of The Year — Some excellent tunes, and mostly not in English...
- Clairefontaine Koverbook Vocab Notebook at Amazon.co.uk
- Vocab Notebook for Amazon US users
- Lea Knows - never forget a word again
- Lingq - Learn Language in Context
- Flowlingo - Learn Spanish by Reading Books & Watching TV
- Libby, by OverDrive - an app for library ebooks and audiobooks
- Dark | Netflix Official Site
- Freundeskreis - Esperanto lyrics + English translation (Version #2)
- National Museum of Anthropology in San Salvador - Travel guide to San Salvador
- Readlang - Read, translate and supercharge your vocabulary
- Toastmasters Podcast #127: Spanish Bilingual Podcast—Veronica Corona, CC
- BBC - Vocab Extension — This is available for Welsh and Gaelic on BBC articles