Great news, everyone! The Fluent Show is now newly available on Spotify, TuneIn Radio, and I Heart Radio. How do you listen?
Shout out to our new sponsor, Smartcards Plus.
In Today's Show: A Q&A with a question from Shannon on Twitter.
Got advice on how to get bilingual speakers of your native language and your learning language to stick to the language you’re learning?
Got a Language Question?
Please send your questions or ideas to @thefluentshow so you can hear them on the show and I can keep making Q&A episodes.Support The Fluent Show
- How To Get Germans to Speak German To You by Fluent Language
- What's The Secret To The Greatest Language Exchange Ever? by Fluent Language
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- "Make Your German Sound Amazing" Mini Guide with 26 Key Phrases
- The Secret to Getting Natives to Speak Spanish with You | NachoTime Spanish
- The Fluent Show -- now on TuneInRadio
- The Fluent Show on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio