In this podcast and blog article, we're discussing words that mean a lot to many people, answering questions such as:
What is "fluency" and how do you know you're fluent?
How can I achieve "mastery" in a language?
What can you gain from being a "polyglot" or "digital nomad"?
Support The Fluent Show
- #clearthelist April 2018: Now I Know My Language Level by Fluent Language — A Clear The List Article From Kerstin
- Language Learning Goals: Clear The List - May 2018 - Lindsay Does Languages — A Clear The List Article From Lindsay
- Podcast Episode 35: Polyglot Club Certificates Available Now by Fluent Language
- The Digital Bromad: How Toxic Masculinity Thrives Abroad
- Amazon: The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich — Famous book written by a dude
- Getting Through: The Pleasures and Perils of Cross-Cultural Communication (MIT Press)
- Language Mastery | How to Learn Japanese the Fun Way with John Fotheringham