Is it possible to start learning a language from scratch when you're in your 30s? With a baby and a dog (and a husband) to look after?
Of course it is!
In this podcast episode, I am speaking to my friend Daniela. She's a writer and teacher, and about to spend a month in Germany.
Daniela wants to learn German, so she got in touch to ask me:
- How to find resources that will be right for her?
- If she can really make time for learning a language, even though she's got a busy life and no classes to attend?
- How to ensure she stays motivated and benefits from learning German for more than just a month?
- How to be successful even after a year to *avoid the regret of saying "if I'd done more..."
She wants to get there!
This is a conversation in which I helped her set meaningful goals and explore how she can benefit from learning. And we recorded it so that you can benefit too!
Join Us And Answer My 7 Questions
- Fluent Language Learners - The Facebook Group
- Easy German Grammar for Complete Beginners | Fluent Language — Online Course in German Grammar
- The Language Habit Toolkit
- Extr@ (German) - 1 Episode: Sam's Ankunft - YouTube
- How to Learn Several Languages At The Same Time by Fluent Language — Feeling the burden of language choice? This podcast and article will help
- Language Coaching yay!