What if you had a language learning tool that costs you hardly anything, adapts to your own preferences, boosts your memory and helps concentration?
Turns out you do, and it's probably in your bag right now: Your notebook!
In this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by language lovers Kathryn and Sam who are passionate about taking creative language notes. Listen to discover their experiences, language learning tips and strategies for effective note taking and creating an amazing language journal for yourself.Support The Fluent Show
- The Miraculous Benefits of Keeping a Language Notebook by Fluent Language
- How To: Bullet Journal for Effective Language Learning by Fluent Language
- Notetaking techniques - Skills for OU Study - Open University
- Gallery of Beautiful Language Notebooks
- Leuchtturm Dotted Notebooks
- Watercolour Washi & Stationery by NoteAndWish on Etsy
- The Language Habit Toolkit | Fluent Language — Templates for building your language learning routine
- MUJI Online - Welcome to the MUJI Online Store. — Kathryin's sticky tape dispenser
- Fineliners | STAEDTLER — One of Sam's top pen choices
- Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens — I love these pens
- Irregular Endings — Celebrate & Get Some Paper From Irregular Endings - 20% Off When You Use Code FLUENTSHOW20