Learning a language is a long journey, and even after many years of dedication it can still feel like you're far from arriving.
One of the milestones we hope to hit along the way is to start creating a 'perfect accent' in another language, so we can fit in well. But how is that done?
In today's episode you'll hear a listener question all about accents, and I'll share my reflections and tips for improving your accent in any language, step by step.
Thank you to listener Stephen for this episode introduction.
- The Fluent Show: My Language Learning Secrets!!
- 100 language learning insights - How to get fluent, with Dr Popkins
- The German Pronunciation Masterclass | Fluent Language
- French Vocabulary & Pronunciation Program — by French teacher Géraldine Lepere (star of the bilingual episode of the Fluent Show)
- Elena Mutonono -- English Accent Stylist for Expats.
- Speechling - Get free language coaching on your speaking
- Glossika - Sentence-Based Language Learning Method