What's more frustrating than speaking at intermediate level, where we stutter and stumble over words, and leave....lo o o o o ng...um....gaps in sentences because the words just won't come into our brains.
This week on the show, I'm answering a listener question from Elisabeth who is stuck in that dilemma. She says:
My tutor says I'm very close to B2. I've been hit with a puzzle though. (..) I have a lot of vocabulary but there seems to be a disconnect between my thoughts and my speech. (..) I stutter and pause a great deal when I speak in my target language.
Will this go away as I continue my speaking practice or should I be concerned? I just assumed that B2 would feel easy breezy beautiful when I talked and while I'm not there yet, I can't believe I'm close with all this difficulty connecting word bank to mouth.
Listen to the episode for my tips and insights on the intermediate language dilemma, and don't forget to click or tap here to read the full show notes in my blog article on www.fluentlanguage.co.uk
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show or go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review. Thank you!
Thank you to Rebecca from Irregular Endings for this episode introduction.
- 1 Corinthians 13:11 — Bible Quote. Boom.
- Accelerate Your Speaking Skills with Speechling: In-Depth 100% Honest Review by Fluent Language
- Glossika Review: Powerfully Effective Language Training by Fluent Language
- The Michel Thomas Method – The Natural Way to Learn a New Language
- Home - LanguageBoost
- Free Language Courses | Language Transfer
- Fluent Language Learners - Facebook Group
- Fluency Made Achievable