“The merit of all things lies in their difficulty.”
- Alexandre Dumas
In this podcast, Lindsay and I discuss what makes a language easy or hard to learn, and share our own Top 5 easiest languages. Listen to find out more.
Want to Join The Discussion?
We have a full blog article to go with this episode, where you can leave a comment to tell us your own thoughts:
Click or tap here to read the full blog article on www.fluentlanguage.co.uk
Thank you to the Fluent Language Learners Facebook Group for their contributions. You can join this group if you also want to talk about languages over there and check in regularly with other learners.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!
- The Fluent Show: "French is Romantic, Arabic Is Aggressive"...Does Culture Stop Us from Learning Languages?
- Nigerian Pidgin - Wikipedia
- How To Say "I love you" in Nigerian Pidgin English - YouTube
- How to Learn a Language You Hated In School | Joyoflanguages
- Focus & Fluency | Fluent Language — Focus & Fluency, my course about learning a language with smarter study methods and a stress-free approach
- Lindsay's Webinar