In this episode, I answer a listener question with the listener on the line!
My friend Nicky Roberts (near-miss Welsh learner of the year 2018) meet up with me at last year's Welsh national festival and during our long chat he asked this question:
When do you stop being a learner and consider yourself a speaker?
Is it a problem to hold on to your identity as a "learner" and hide from speaking your target language?
This week, I brought Nicky to the show to talk about it.
Thank you to Nicky for this episode introduction.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!
- The Fluent Show: What Is Fluency, What Is Mastery...And How Do You Get There?
- Mynd am beint gyda PILOT EPISODE.... Kerstin Cable (fluentlanguage.co.uk) - YouTube
- Use your Welsh! Defnyddiwch eich Cymraeg!
- How to enjoy Language Learning more by being lousy at it by Fluent Language
- Developing a Growth Mindset with Carol Dweck - YouTube