It's Top Tools time!
In this regular feature, Lindsay and I dedicate the full episode to bringing you our tips for the most exciting language learning tools of the season.
In this episode, get to know
- Music Planet Roadtrip
- Insight Timer
- Teach Yourself Library
Teach & Thrive
Sign up here if you're interested in Lindsay & Kerstin's new workshop series for ambitious online language teachers and creators.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!
You can now play the Fluent Show through google home devices (“play the Fluent Show podcast”) and add us to the Alexa flash briefing. The feed URL you need for that is https://www.fluent.show/alexa
- Not A Year Off: The Story Behind Language Stories
- How to customize your Alexa speaker's Flash Briefing - CNET
- Flowlingo: Learn a Language for Free
- The Best Language Learning Tools for Winter 2017/2018 by Fluent Language
- The Fluent Show: "You assume they don't have chick lit in Polish" — Our in-depth episode about reading in other languages
- LyricsTraining Learn Languages on the App Store
- BBC Radio 3 - Music Planet: Road Trip
- Stars in Their Eyes - Wikipedia
- ROSALÍA - MALAMENTE (Cap.1: Augurio) - YouTube
- ROSALÍA – MALAMENTE (Cap.1: Augurio) Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
- AbSoLuTe WorSt Of GeNiUS🙃 *compilation* - YouTube — Recommended by Lindsay. I (Kerstin) don't get it.
- Kerstin (@kersydysgu) • Instagram photos and videos
- COMEDIANS of the world | Netflix Official Site
- Teach & Thrive