Today’s theme: How to Learn Specialist Vocabulary
Thank you to Bonnie for this episode introduction.
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to tweet about the show, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!
Check out The Vocab Cookbook
In this short and straightforward guide, you'll learn:
* The Three Steps behind successful word memory: Acquire, Memorize, Revise
* Where to find the best system for remembering words forever
* How techniques can be adapted to suit your own learning styles
* Why remembering grammar is different from remembering vocabulary, and what you can do about it
- The Vocab Cookbook — Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language in the World Forever, Even If You're Naturally Forgetful
- LangFest 2019 — Get 15% off with promo code KERSTIN
- Kerstin's 3 Steps for Learning Topical Vocabulary by Fluent Language
- Drops | Play with your Words | Available for 32+ Languages
- How To Create The Best Vocabulary Learning Technique In Any Language by Fluent Language
- Bilingual Books | Languages
- FlashSticks French Beginner Post-it Notes Box Set (600 words) — from Amazon UK
- Langenscheidt Deutsch für polnische Pflegekräfte
- S4C - Y Fets