It's time for a listener question, this time from super-busy mum Jo-Anne, who needed new inspiration for speaking practice in another language.
In the episode you'll learn about
- Taking a drop-in class
- Joining a Speak Easy session
- Chatting to your digital voice assistant
- Setting up a practice group with buddies
- Practicing through self-talk
Check out how Jo-Anne has used the Language Habit Toolkit in this photo:
Thank you to Dafydd for this episode introduction.
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community
- What's The Secret To The Greatest Language Exchange Ever? by Fluent Language
- Conversation Questions for the ESL/EFL Classroom (I-TESL-J)
- 30-Day Speaking Challenge - Huggins International
- The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge — Goal: 15 minute conversation
- Oregon Polyglot – (Andy Roberts)
- Women in Language 2020 | Women In Language