Lindsay's back on the show and we're closing off the first season of 2021!
- Kerstin has more new German words to read out to Lindsay and they're all corona-related
- We review this year's Women in Language conference and answer a few questions about how to organise an event with 599 participants
- We discuss Lindsay's studies for her MA in Applied Linguistics, and why distance learning is her jam
This show's a lovely mixed back of lots of fun topics, so kick back and enjoy with us. The Fluent Show will now be on a break until mid-April, when I'm excited to start the next season theme: teaching!
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon communitySupport The Fluent Show
- SURVEY: What's your Language Learner Identity? — If you have 5 minutes, please complete this survey about online language learners.
- Language Habit Toolkit - Fluent Every Day
- Neologismenwörterbuch : Neuer Wortschatz rund um die Coronapandemie
- MA Applied Linguistics course - Postgraduate degree study - University of Birmingham
- Language Stories