If you are solo learning a language and want to feel confident and fluent, and make language a part of your life, you may feel stuck at some points along the way
- Bored and frustrated with the methods you're currently using
- Unable to progress no matter how hard you work
- Unable to experience the results that you've been working so hard for
Language Coaching is a service that helps you make the most of your learning journey. It’s designed for people who are serious about their goals and committed to achieving them
In this episode, you're going to learn more about language coaching and what it can do for you.
- Why you would need a language coach
- How working with a coach can help you figure out your best way to learn a language
- How to get the most out of your language coaching sessions
- How to approach investing in your work with a language coach
Check out the links below for more podcast episodes that help you understand what language coaching is all about.
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fluentlanguage
Thank you to Marissa for this episode introduction.Support The Fluent Show
- Language Coaches: What They Are and How to Work With Them by Fluent Language
- Graphic: Mentoring, Coaching & Teaching compared
- My Language Coaching Page — Learn more about language coaching and how I work 1:1 with people
- Multilingual Marissa (@multilingualmarissa) • Instagram photos and videos
- Clozemaster App Review: Learn Language in Context