Language monsters are everywhere. Lurking in the shadows of your study routine, beckoning you with frightening challenges, haunting texts. But they aren’t real.
Don’t be scared of language learning monsters! Here are five of them to watch out for this Halloween season:
- the Grammar Ghoul 👺
- the Plateau Poltergeist 👻
- the Interaction Imp 😈
- the Correcting Chimera 🐲
- the Progress Polevik 🎃
For each scary language monster, I've also got a ghostbusting tip for you.
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- Crack the Grammar Code
- The Fluent Show: What To Do When You're Overwhelmed In Language Lessons
- The Fluent Show: Q&A: Getting Off the Intermediate Plateau
- The Language Habit System — Get consistent and bust some language learning ghosts