Why You Need to Start Reviewing Your Routine
December 6th, 2021
24 mins 39 secs
About this Episode
Have you tried to set goals and track what you are studying, but things are still frustrating?
If you feel like
- you are adding too many things to your list
- you've no time to do all you want to really do
- you've got too much stuff on the shelf and hard drive
then make sure you catch this episode because I'm here to introduce you to a super tool I've been using for years: the review! When done right, reviewing can be a powerful step into great self-leadership, and in today's episode you'll learn why and how to do it.
Join my workshop: The Power of a Good Review
Get your ticket right here
I've been using reviews successfully for my languages, my business and even for this very podcast for many years, and I'm going to teach you all I know about how to do it this month. Come and join us!
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
Thank you to Caz for this episode introduction.
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
- The Power of a Good Review — Get access to the training here