5 Great Pieces of Advice for Learning a Language in 2022
January 10th, 2022
30 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to the new year! In today's small solo episode, I'm introducing a few updates to this podcast and sharing my big projects for the year. This includes an update on my languages: some "failures" and some wins!
I'll also cover
5 great pieces of advice for you at the start of 2022
- there is NO need to start learning new language just cos it's 1 January
- you are allowed to listen to things in your native language if you like
- commitment pays off with language learning (and podcasting)
- community matters and your boundaries do too
- your goals don’t always have to be achieved
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
Thank you to Isabella for this episode introduction.
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
Did you know that you can get a whole library of exciting courses on language learning mindset and strategies from me?
Ranging from grammar and vocab to productivity and planning, these resources are your start into a brilliant new language learning year. There is something for everyone, including a free video training to help you get through language chaos, at fluentlanguage.co.uk/my-courses
- Fluent Show Intro Upload
- Learn Languages Better — Courses & Training for Independent Language Learners
- 13 Inspiring Ideas for Language Learning By Podcast by Fluent Language