If you're the kind of person who doesn't want to hear about vaccines, just press "stop" now. Welcome to our 2021 Words of the Year episode - somewhat dominated by one concept.
It's another fun episode as Lindsay and I discuss all those words that made our 2022, including
- vax and vacina, jab and booster
- Chirui (チルィ)
And lots more!
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- AITA for buying my fiance an NFT in lieu of a ring to propose?
- Counting down Japan’s top five New Word of the Year rankings for 2021 | SoraNews24 -Japan News-
- Eilish, cheugy and Omicron among 2021's most mispronounced words - BBC News
- Fluent Show Intro Upload
- The Spanish Word of the Year 2021 - Yabla Spanish - Free Spanish Lessons
- 'Vaccine' is Merriam-Webster's 2021 word of the year - CNN
- PALAVRA DO ANO
- Sportsvaske er årets ord 2021
- GfdS wählt »Wellenbrecher« zum Wort des Jahres 2021 | GfdS
- The Fluent Show: Words of the Year 2020
- Collins - The Collins Word of the Year 2021 is...
- Macquarie Dictionary
- Word of the Year 2021 | Allyship | Dictionary.com
- » 2021 Word of the Year is “Insurrection” American Dialect Society