The Farewell Episode: The Joy of Finishing Good Things
May 30th, 2022
1 hr 21 mins 7 secs
About this Episode
So this is it and the last episode is a good one!! Lindsay and I close this chapter of the Fluent Show in true style, with
- lots of YOUR listener feedback and beautiful messages
- why finishing things can be beautiful, and how to escape the dreaded feeling of "what could have been"
- a look at the secret box of lost Fluent Show episodes that we never got to make
- a QUIZ!! Hah, didn't think we'd skip that did you?
💜 Get our Best of Fluent Show playlist here
A big thank you to Clozemaster, our Fluent Show sponsor.
Don't be sad, stay connected with us!
- Make sure you are subscribed to the Fluent Show podcast feed so you can hear announcements when they come out
- Want to dive into the archive? You can do that! The Fluent Show archive will stay online and you can download older episodes to your podcast player.
- Make sure you sign up to the newsletter for news from Kerstin and Lindsay
- Get in touch any time on our social media or by email!
- Kerstin's Newsletter Signup
- Lindsay's Newsletter Signup
- Best of The Fluent Show | Episode List on Podchaser
- The Power of a Good Review — My online course about improve any routine through reviews
- The Fluent Show: What Can You Gain From a Language Retreat? — More from listener Anne!
- The Fluent Show: Did You Miss the Outstanding Langfest 2019? Catch Up Here! — the one with listener Scottie!
- Lindsay's Off-Facebook Community