On this show, I spoke to Gabriel (Gabe) Wyner, a well known name to many language learners thanks to his bestselling book "Fluent Forever".
In this interview, you will get to know the story of "Fluent Forever", the approach he takes to language learning, and a little bit about what makes him tick as a person.
You can still support the Fluent Forever app
After Kickstarter, Gabriel is running a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to continue to hit the rest of the stretch goals for more languages.
If -- like me -- you would love Fluent Forever to work for lots more than just
There are rewards, too!
- early app access as soon as the app is out
- pronunciation trainers and word lists that you can use immediately to engineer that brain of yours
- a lifetime discount at any funding level
- more good stuff you can check out here
- The Fluent Forever App: *Think* in Any Language — Gabe's Indiegogo campaign
- Learn a language fast and efficiently – Fluent Forever
- Anki - powerful, intelligent flashcards
- 12 Ideas For Making the Perfect Language Learning App by Fluent Language
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear: Elizabeth Gilbert: 9781594634727: Amazon.com: Books
- Language Book Club Live with Gabriel Wyner - YouTube — The last time I spoke to Gabe was in January 2015, when we discussed music, pronunciation, and language learning
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition by Lourdes Ortega | Goodreads