The most rewarding way of practicing your language is by connecting with people on a 1-to-1 basis. It takes commitment to make any language exchange successful.
On today's show, we discuss what it takes to have the best language exchange experience possible. We also welcome special guest Jonathan Huggins, who knows lots about language exchanges.
- 30-Day Speaking Challenge – Huggins International
- Language Exchange — Jonathan's Facebook group for anyone who wants to practice with native speakers.
- Tandem | Find Conversation Exchange Partners
- HelloTalk - Language Exchange App
- How to Guarantee Responses with Language Exchange - Lindsay Does Languages
- Olly Richards: Was this the worst language exchange I ever did? - YouTube
- Women in Language
- Conversation Questions for the ESL/EFL Classroom (I-TESL-J)
- italki - find online language tutors and language exchanges
- Find your people | Meetup
- Terrace House: Boys & Girls in the City | Netflix Official Site