In today's episode, I had planned a Q&A but what you'll hear is more of a Q&D: a question and discussion session with special guest Olly Richards from I Will Teach You A Language. You already know Olly from our recent episode documenting how we made a German course together, but in fact he's also a language learner just like me.
What about you?
Do you have fun when you're learning a language?
Do you think it's possible to have 100% fun in language learning?
Do you enjoy the language learning process? Or do you only really love speaking to people?
Join our discussion and share your answers in the comments below! I'm looking forward to reading how you treat "fun" in language learning!
Thank you to Olly for this episode introduction and to Live Lingua for sponsoring our show.
- How you can inject FUN into language learning - YouTube
- Da Costa a Costa — Italian podcast recommended by Olly
- The Fluent Show: Learning and Speaking 20+ Languages in New York City — Interview with "Language Learning Hedonist" Ellen Jovin
- Short Stories For Beginners | Olly Richards — <-- Olly's brand new graded reader series!
- "I had...." in Welsh - YouTube — Example of more than one way to say an English thing in another language, here: Welsh.
- Four Secret Weapons of Practice by Fluent Language — I was all about the frustration even in 2012 ^_^