What makes a language textbook great? Why should you use a language textbook? And which ones are the best ones out there?
In today's episode, Lindsay and I sat down to dig through our language bookshelves and bring you a HUGE list of language textbooks that we have loved.
This PDF is a great file full of links to both Amazon and Hive, so you can browse and order all the books you want.
Lindsay and I discovered we have very different pop culture references for the word "library". Are you a Lindsay thinking of this..
or a Kerstin thinking of this:
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community at patreon.com/fluentshow
If you're an online teacher, check out Lindsay's Online Teaching Starter Kit this week.
- PDF list of all books & series mentioned
- Language Books I've Read in 2019║Lindsay Does Languages - YouTube
- Fluent Guides Box Set
- 3 Of The Best Language Learning Books (Fluent Forever, Becoming Fluent, Fluency Made Achievable) - YouTube
- The Fluent Show: "The Tyranny of the Shoulds" with Dr Roger Kreuz
- Benny Lewis Has a New Language Hacking Series: Here's My Review by Fluent Language
- Online Teaching Starter Kit
- Lingolia – Simply better at languages
- German Uncovered — A story-based online course teaching you German
- Spanish Uncovered — A story-based online course teaching you Spanish