The first mailbag Fluent Show, answering four listener questions on:
- The best ways to learn grammar - does spaced repetition software work for learning grammar? 🗂
- How to overcome shame and embarrassment when you're caught in the expat language bubble 🙈
- Why all the tips about learning your 3rd, 4th, 5th language can be wrong for you 🪜
- How I would instruct you in a lesson if we're using a bilingual parallel reader 📙
Thank you to Amanda for this episode introduction.
If you want to submit an intro for this podcast, you can do so! Click here to read how it works.
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community.
- The Fluent Show: How To Navigate Bilingual Love and Change Your Family Perspective
- Resources and Courses for French Learners
- Comme une Française Partners with Fluent Language - Free French Crash Course - Comme une Française — (affiliate link)
- Interlinear Books - Bringing Literature to Language Learners
- Crack the Grammar Code
- Tips to Improve Your Vocab Memory by Fluent Language
- Johnson, LAL.Johnson:Intro to Foreign Lan_p2, 2nd Edition | Pearson
- How to Learn Several Languages At The Same Time by Fluent Language
- The Fluent Show: Learning a Language Through Another Language (Laddering)