How is this not the most current question ever? It's so 2020, and so relevant to many of us. Today, I'm going to do a deep dive into the ups and downs of working from home. You'll learn
- How to improve your separation between work life and language life
- How to structure your goals so you make regular progress
- How to find a productive study routine even if you have only 10 minutes a day
Thank you to Octavio for this episode introduction.
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon community
- The Fluent Show: How to Learn a Language Every Day
- The Fluent Show: How Can We Make Online Lessons Less Exhausting?
- SKÅDIS Pegboard, white, Width: 14 ¼" Height: 22" - IKEA
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Podcasts for Language Lovers | Podcast List on Podchaser
- Weekend Wednesday - YouTube