Rock Solid Habits: Reviewing ‘21 with Polyglot Shannon Kennedy
March 7th, 2022
1 hr 8 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
Shannon Kennedy is a professional musician, learner of 16 languages, and a language learning expert at Eurolinguiste, Fluent in 3 Months, and Women in Language. She's also my buddy and we have a tradition: Every year, Shannon visits the show to share how the last year went.
Don't miss this incredible conversation where Shannon shares
- how she creates structure and stability for hers
- the difference between goal-oriented and stats-oriented habits
- pre-committing as a way to follow through on good intentions
- why Shannon is definitely not learning a new language this year (I don't believe her!)
- and why you need holistic awareness of your languages
Listen to Shannon's reviews of 2020, 2019 and 2018.
Apps mentioned in this episode
Books mentioned in this episode
All the Rage by Darcy Lockman*
Fair Play by Eve Rodsky*
The One Thing by Gary Keller*
Indistractable by Nir Eyal*
Links with * are affiliate links
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
Make sure you check out our sponsor Clozemaster!