Shannon Kennedy is a professional musician, learner of 16 languages, and a language learning expert at Eurolinguiste, Fluent in 3 Months, and Women in Language. She's also my buddy and we have a tradition: Every year, Shannon visits the show to share how the last year went.
Don't miss this incredible conversation where Shannon shares
- how she creates structure and stability for hers
- the difference between goal-oriented and stats-oriented habits
- pre-committing as a way to follow through on good intentions
- why Shannon is definitely not learning a new language this year (I don't believe her!)
- and why you need holistic awareness of your languages
Links with * are affiliate links
Love the show? Rate & Review it here
Make sure you check out our sponsor Clozemaster!