How is this not the most current question ever? It's so 2020, and so relevant to many of us. Today, I'm going to do a deep dive into the ups and downs of working from home. You'll learn
- How to improve your separation between work life and language life
- How to structure your goals so you make regular progress
- How to find a productive study routine even if you have only 10 minutes a day
Want more Fluent show?
Become a patron! www.patreon.com/fluentshow
$2 Tier - access to feed and all bonus episodes,
$5 Tier - discounts, extended show notes
$15 Tier - extra Q&A priority and live hangouts
Thank you to Octavio for this episode introduction.
Thank you for listening to the Fluent Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider supporting the show by leaving a review in your podcast app or becoming a member of our Patreon communitySupport The Fluent Show
- The Fluent Show: How to Learn a Language Every Day
- The Fluent Show: How Can We Make Online Lessons Less Exhausting?
- SKÅDIS Pegboard, white, Width: 14 ¼" Height: 22" - IKEA
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Podcasts for Language Lovers | Podcast List on Podchaser
- Weekend Wednesday - YouTube