You love languages and you want to spend your whole life around them. Ever thought about teaching?
Teaching languages online is a realistic and interesting career choice. You could start a freelance career or even create your very own business. In today's episode, I'm answering the top five questions about being an online teacher plus some bonus tips you can use too!
I am short of intros! Record your intro using Vocaroo and send me the link. You can speak any language you like. Just say your name, where you're from, which language you're speaking and "you're listening to the Fluent Show"
Top 5 Questions I Answer in This Episode
- What is the best way to get the word out so I can book new online teaching customers?
- How do I market myself to new people and grow my audience online?
- How can I know my programmes and services will sell?
- What are the steps I need to take for creating my first online course?
- What's the best part of online teaching? Coaching, product creation, something else?
- a few bonus ones about responding to naysayers and keeping students motivated
Want a little more support?
You can book a whole day with me here: Mobile Mentoring with Kerstin
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fluentlanguage
Thank you to Bonnie for this episode introduction.Support The Fluent Show