Last week you heard what it's like behind the scenes of organising our online conference. Women in Language. But what is it like to prepare for speaking at this event? Let's hear from the Women in Language speakers!
Introducing Women in Language
Women in Language is a 4-day online event filled with talks presentations from 30+ female language experts who have done amazing things and documented their journey.
The conference is open to everyone, regardless of gender identity.
Here's the full schedule for 2020:
Get your ticket at www.womeninlanguage.com
Here are the voices you're hearing on this show:
- Angela Pegarella from Passion for Dreaming
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, a life, language and creativity coach Chesline
- Devy Baseley, who runs FrenchSpeak.au
- Esther Ciganda, an independent Basque teacher at Basque in Languages
- Gaby Simmons who's the creator of Tim Tim Tom Books
- Lina Vasquez, a language coach and polyglot who runs the Lina Vasquez YouTube channel
- Sarah Barrett from family-focused language company Lingotastic
- Sara Maria Hasbun - remember her? Here she is!
- Shanthi Cumaraswamy Streat, expert English teacher at English With a Twist
Support This Podcast
Like all podcasts, the Fluent Show is supported by your online reviews and word of mouth.
If you liked this episode, please tell someone about it. Click here to support us on Patreon, go to your Podcasts app and leave us a review, or simply text a friend about the Fluent Show. Thank you!